2008-10-26

YOU DON´T EVEN WANNA KNOW

1. Who are you?
I´m Ria

2. What is your look?
I hope it´s quite simple. I love slouchy clothes and funny details.

3. You like to shop at:
I usually shop abroad or on the Internet. Weekday, American apparel, Monki and Beyond retro are the greatest.

4. Current obsessions:
I'm obsessed with thick eyebrows, Henrik Vibskov and space.

5. On your iPod:

Music that I have on Myspace

6. Style inspiration is:

Magazines, music, people, cool pics...

7. City that inspires your style is:
Stockholm, Reykjavik, Copenhagen and Rio de Janeiro.

8. Your favorite piece in your closet:
My jumpsuit and denim jacket.

9. Recent purchases include:
Hmm, denim shirt I quess...

10. You will never be seen wearing:
Never say ever... but colourful jeans.

11. Your style icon is:
I think that I don´t have any at the moment.

12. Can’t live without:

Air, water and food =)

13. If you can own any one thing where price doesn’t matter, what would it be?
Space rocket

No comments: