2008-10-07

SOMETHING ABOUT ME

1. Who are you? I´m Ria, known as nameless blogger

2. Who/what inspires you? Photographs, music, magazines, graphical shapes, avant garde, orange heads, lights, night, rocky alleys...

3. What are your obsessions? (List on above)

4. What is your dream occupation?
It has to attach to designing. But what it is, I don´t know.

5. If you could buy anything, what would it be?
An island somewhere in Creece or Eiffel tower

6. What attracts you? Antarctica

7. On your iPod: Exotic music!

8. Your favorite piece in your closet: I looove my denim jacket.

9. What do you think about fashion? First of all, I hate word fashion. I love it when people doesn´t take it so literally. Come on, it´s supposed to be fun and weird.

10. What is your biggest dream? Be forever young

No comments: